Emeryville

Emeryville

A small city located between Berkeley and Oakland right next to the bay, Emeryville has been hugely successful in attracting businesses. Though once home to bordellos and gambling parlors, today it's the site of tech and biotech companies including Pixar Animation Studios, Bayer, Novartis, and LeapFrog, as well as IKEA, Guitar Center, and the Bay Street mall. Not exactly pedestrian-friendly, the city is nonetheless easier to get to (by car) than San Francisco or Walnut Creek if you're looking for the big-box experience. Off the main drag, there are also great restaurants (Townhouse Bar & Grill), bars (Honor Bar), and other notable businesses.

Emeryville was my home for over 5+ years so I can definitely help you find your dream home here. If you are thinking of selling please consider me. Bay Street One was my home for many years, so I have a great understanding of all the benefits of living in Emeryville. People don’t just buy the home, they also buy the community. As an engaged community member, I can help you attract the right buyers by giving them tips that only a resident would know, such as:

• How Bay Street One is great for families and pets as well.
  • Fun community events throughout the year.
  • Guidance with public transportation (BART, Emery-Go-Round, AC Transit, etc)
  • Conveniences of the area such as the local grocery stores, gyms, Public Market, etc.
  • Navigating the MacArthur Maze, which other non-residents agents of the area wouldn’t know.

Search Emeryville Homes for Sale

Today's Market Trends for Emeryville *

$816,380

0%

$633

0.03%

0.44%

September

August

-0.22%

-0.06%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable